Re: A PROPOSAL TO SPLIT THE WCAG IN THREE. Please read this. I'm serious.

From: Anne Pemberton <apembert@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 07:45:45 -0400
To: "Charles F. Munat" <chas@munat.com>, "WAI Guidelines WG" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Chas,

         As it is, we have four guidelines 1) accessibility, 2)
navigability, 3)comprehensibility, and 4) technology

         You suggest moving the technology checkpoints under which?

         Why not simplify further ---- two guidelines: 1) insure that all
content is accessible and comprehensible
and 2) insure that users can navigate the page/site.  There will be too
many cross links between accessible and comprehensible, and they both have
a common goals -- for the user to be able to use the content.

                                                         Anne

Anne Pemberton
apembert@erols.com

http://www.erols.com/stevepem