Fwd: web access - ADA Laws

From: Anne Pemberton <apembert@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 07:10:40 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Folks,

          A friend just sent me notice of an "under construction" training
course to build pages that conform to 508. I checked it out last night and
again this morning. There is much already completed, but some of the most
interesting parts, being able to listen to the output from a badly designed
page and a well designed page, aren't finished yet, but the way they have
organized the information and present it in small chunks is excellent. I
especially liked how they defined the need to understand the difference
between content, structure, and presentation.

         Here's the link:

http://www.section508.gov/classes.html

                                                         Anne

Anne Pemberton