RE: New checkpoint: identifying language

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 16:18:31 -0700
To: <gv@trace.wisc.edu>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Anyone here speak Klingon?  I was just at San Diego Comic Con last
month, and there are lots of people who go around speaking Klingon
to each other and dressing in costumes and make-up, and generally
being crazy.  I love it, although they do scare me a bit.

"Natural language" means our document is more properly i16n-ed
(interplanetization) than "human language."  And don't forget markup
languages for dolphins and chimps!

--Kynn

PS:  I am being silly here.

--