RE: NEW DRAFT - 31 July 2001

At 1:26 PM -0600 2001/7/31, Joel Sanda wrote:
>But I would like to play devil's advocate and pose a question:
>Can we apply 3.4 to this document? While I mean that rhetorically (on the
>sly, with just a hint of cynicism <grin/>) I am also sincere: can we try to
>just illustrate point 3.4 with non-text content?

BTW, if you guys haven't read it yet, I would recommend that everyone
on this mailing list get a copy of Scott McCloud's "Understand Comics"
as it may help a lot in how we understand visual representation of
information.

Er, actually -- our blind members are probably excluded from reading
it, sorry, since it's a comic book itself.  :p  But anyone who CAN
read a graphic novel SHOULD read this.

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@reef.com>