Re: the Ruler - Rule question

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 21:59:43 -0400 (EDT)
To: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
cc: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
"a". as many people have pointed out, setting a grade level (or whatever) for
all content is not practical. I would prefer us to describe some tests that
can be used to determine "as far as you can" - for example thesaurus and
grammar-based substitution can be done, and if the results mean the same to
the author, then they can go that far.