Re: wichita state's usability resources (Re: Aside on Fonts)

At 5:54 PM -0400 2001/7/27, gregory j. rosmaita wrote:
>it is also worth noting that the EZprint version uses the deprecated,
>non-scaling, absolute presentational element FONT, rather than
>stylesheets, which would make me think twice about hiring wichita state's
>software usability research laboratory to perform a usability analysis on
>anything...

Gregory, for what it's worth, the "print" version of my resume
(http://kynn.com/resume/) uses absolute font sizes set in CSS -- which
is of course as bad as FONT.  I hope that doesn't mean you'd think
twice about hiring me. ;)

(The web version, of course, is relative and scalable.)

--Kynn
--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@reef.com>
Technical Developer Liaison