RE: guideline 7.1 about screen flickering (fwd)

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 07:58:53 -0500
To: "'Charles McCathieNevile'" <charles@w3.org>, "GL - WAI Guidelines WG \(GL - WAI Guidelines WG\)" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Best source is THE source in this type of info

Jeavons and Harding.

They have written a number (many) articles on this and a book.

Photosensitive Epilepsy (Clinics in Developmental Medicine, No 133)
by Graham F.A. Harding, Peter M. Jeavons

Amazon Price: $59.95

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Human Factors
Dept of Ind. Engr. - U of Wis.