RE: guideline 7.1 about screen flickering (fwd)

Best source is THE source in this type of info

Jeavons and Harding.

They have written a number (many) articles on this and a book.

Photosensitive Epilepsy (Clinics in Developmental Medicine, No 133)
by Graham F.A. Harding, Peter M. Jeavons

Amazon Price: $59.95

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Human Factors