RE: guideline 7.1 about screen flickering (fwd)

Greg,

         I agree that this image seems quite usable, and should not trigger
any guidelines. The movement is well within the "safe" limits.  It is no
more (or less) annoying than other gif's used on the web. The movement
stopped when I used the Stop button in IE.

         It would be tragic if the guidelines were invoked so as to prevent
use of movement and/or creative arts on the web.  Let not forget that at
present, there have been no actual photo-epileptic seizures caused by
anything transmitted on a computer screen - only on a TV screen. How much
can we disturb the normal development of the web with a possibility?

                                                         Anne

Anne Pemberton
apembert@erols.com

http://www.erols.com/stevepem