W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-wai-gl@w3.org > July to September 2001

Reminder of action items from last few meetings

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 21:11:43 -0400
Message-Id: <4.2.0.58.20010717210136.009f48c0@localhost>
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Hello,

Please try to complete these before the next telecon (19 July). If not, 
could you give an idea of when you will be able to complete an item or if 
you will not be able to and we need to reassign it? (Although Gregory - 
you're not getting out of the potential vs. kinetic delineation since none 
of knew what you were talking about! <grin/>)

If you've already completed an action item that is listed here - I 
apologize!  I'm just cutting and pasting...

- action items from 12 july telecon:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/2001/07/12-minutes.html
Action GR: Try to make the delineation between potential and kinetic.
Action GR: Post URI to input modalities section of UAAG to WCAG list.
Action GR: Post issue with improper use of the label element in HTML.
Action Wendy: Get all this into this next draft.

- action items from 5 July telecon
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/2001/07/05-minutes.html
Action CS: Will chase up the earlier work done on the future of 
web-technology (flow charts), done by Jason, Cynthia and Lisa Seeman. 
Cynthia will make suggestions as to where this information would be best in 
the document. Introduction, server-side techniques or elsewhere?

- action items from the 20/21 June F2F
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/2001/06/21-f2f-minutes.html
Action GR mock-up of barriers/benefits of How People with Disabilities use 
the Web, send to EO.
Action JB take GR mock-up to EO for discussion.
Action LS In place of list of disabilities, create orientation that says 
we're not just talking about people who are blind. Idea to help multiple 
user groups (in introduction to WCAG 2.0).
Action PB add phrase to Lisa's proposal about optimization.
Action KHS and PB: collaborate on audience section of introduction
Action: LS and MM write-up proposal for how to represent/discuss universal 
access in the intro
Action PB/KHS: Rename the "Broad" section "Scope."
Action LS bring Page Map concept up to the list
Action WC propose "kitchen patrol" concept to list


for my own action items:
- I am working on the next draft and expect to have it out this week.
- I have not yet proposed the "kitchen patrol" idea to the list. will do 
after I get the next draft out.

Regarding those items that are related to the intro: send the text to me or 
let me know where the latest (including a pointer to the mailing list, if 
that's where the latest is) so that I can add it to the new draft.

--wendy
--
wendy a chisholm
world wide web consortium
web accessibility initiative
seattle, wa usa
tel: +1 206.706.5263
/--
Received on Tuesday, 17 July 2001 21:08:00 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 7 December 2009 10:47:11 GMT