Timeline: July through November

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 21:06:37 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Reminder, this is what we discussed at the F2F and what I've been working
towards.  Any objections?

July
       publish new draft of WCAG 2.0
       publish drafts of HTML, CSS, and PDF checkpoint solutions and
techniques
       send drafts to IG for review

August
       receive and discuss comments from review
       continue to move forward on open issues list
       form agenda for F2F. Perhaps discuss WCAG 2.0 draft AM of first
day, HTML draft PM of first day, CSS AM of 2nd day, PDF PM of 2nd day.

September
       prep for F2F
       F2F 10/11 Sept at Microsoft
       publish new draft of WCAG 2.0
       publish drafts of SVG and ECMAScript checkpoint solutions and
techniques
       send drafts to IG for review

October
       receive and discuss comments from review
       continue to move forward on open issues list
       form agenda for F2F. Perhaps discuss WCAG 2.0 draft AM of first
day, HTML draft PM of first day, SVG AM of 2nd day, ECMAScript PM of 2nd day.

November
       prep for F2F
       F2F 12-14 November in Melbourne, Australia (likely Telstra will host)

--
wendy a chisholm
world wide web consortium