Re: DTD for techniques documents

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 18:03:18 -0400 (EDT)
To: Matt May <mcmay@bestkungfu.com>
cc: Chris Ridpath <chris.ridpath@utoronto.ca>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
In looking at the earl work we talked about the project for describing such a
language, and decided that it was really a seperate project, albeit related.
So at some point we should attempt this (there is a bunch of demand for it
out there) and we should be able to cleanly integrate it into existing
systems, but I still think it is essentially its own piece of work (and
fairly complex at that).

cheers

Charles