Re: DTD for techniques documents

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 10:46:14 -0400 (EDT)
To: Matt May <mcmay@bestkungfu.com>
cc: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Based on the example mostly, here are a few extra comments. (I am not sure ow
much of this Sean has already covered - some I think)

IMHO, elements see-also and applies-to should have compulsory(?) xlink:href
attributes as the primary pointer. This allows the techniques to be
machine-processed easier.

It would be good to define a namespace for groups of users affected, and make
that have an xlink:href attribute too.

I think the content of the description element might as well be HTML, or be
done by using namespaces to include HTML/MathML/whatever. This could be
achieved by modularisation I think...

I don't understand why category is a container element - it seems more likely
that it should be an attribute to me. (please explain?)

Cheers

Chaals