Re: DTD for techniques documents

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 15:59:20 +0100
To: "Masayasu Ishikawa" <mimasa@w3.org>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, "Matt May" <mcmay@bestkungfu.com>
> I'd be happy to write up an XML Schema, incorporating Masayasu's
> comments.

I took the libery, it's done, and it's attached as
<<wcagtech010703.xml>>. I had to rush it a bit, so please go through
it; comments welcome.

Note that I changed a few other things, such as using XLink for the
links, and changing the content model into lists, block, and inline.
The DTD parts are still in there, commented out, but note that XSD is
more expressive, for example giving better typing to make sure that
href attributes only contain URIs.

Also, to make this more accessible, we should annotate the use of each
element and so forth.

--
Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer