DTD for techniques documents

From: Matt May <mcmay@bestkungfu.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 16:11:05 -0700
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
I've thrown together a DTD for 2.0 techniques. I've attached it here with an
example of how a WCAG 1.0 HTML technique would be implemented in XML.

The primary benefits I was looking for in XML were the ability to address
the requirements of different groups, including implementation teams, and a
good method of interfacing with other sources of information, such as the
AERT document and other guidelines documents. I think that using a structure
somewhat like this could result in more usable and effective techniques
documents, especially where multiple technologies (such as HTML+CSS+script)
are involved.

Comments are encouraged. Thanks.