Re: Revising 2.4, cont.

Matt,

	You are throwing around a lot of maybe's and speculation, but not hard
evidence. I owned an interlaced monitor once, for about four days and took
it back - I couldn't get anything done on the computer for the constant
refreshing .... If such monitors still exist, they are in use by people
who, unlike me, can stand it! I doubt seriously they are in any schools or
libraries where they are actually turned on! If they were shipped to third
world countries someone should have their protruding parts cut off!

					Anne

At 02:42 PM 5/23/01 -0700, Matt May wrote:
> [...]
Anne Pemberton
apembert@erols.com

http://www.erols.com/stevepem
http://www.geocities.com/apembert45