Re: Revising 2.4 to deal with timeout barriers

From: Anne Pemberton <apembert@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 19:33:12 -0400
To: "Matt May" <mcmay@bestkungfu.com>, "Adam Victor Reed" <areed2@calstatela.edu>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
So, what caused the seizures, the TV's (and with what electrical current),
monitors, or hand-held screens? WAs it something that happened on the TV
show?

I'm confused! Why are you arguing adamantly to include something that may
not even be a web problem, as a reason to not-include content that is
needed and desirable by other disabled folks? I can understand that you
don't like it personally, but why eliminate it for others?

				Anne

At 03:15 PM 5/23/01 -0700, Matt May wrote:
> [...]
Anne Pemberton
apembert@erols.com

http://www.erols.com/stevepem
http://www.geocities.com/apembert45