Validation as EARL

From: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 03:11:27 +0100 (BST)
To: <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>

At the f2f on Oct3, I took an action to look into generating markup
validation reports as EARL.

With some help from sbp, I've now knocked together a first
prototype at <URL:http://valet.webthing.com/xslt/>.
Although I'm struggling on the EARL learning curve, Sean tells
me it parses OK, and has promised to review it.

I hope some others on this list will be interested enough to review it.
Comments welcome!

--
Nick Kew

Site Valet - the essential service for anyone with a website.
<URL:http://valet.webthing.com/>