Re: Validation as EARL - stable interface

From: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 05:50:46 +0100 (BST)
To: <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>

On Mon, 22 Oct 2001, Nick Kew wrote:

> With some help from sbp, I've now knocked together a first
> prototype at <URL:http://valet.webthing.com/xslt/>.

OK, we have two conflicting requirements here:
  (1) This is experimental: I want to be able to update it as I see
      fit and without regard to back-compatibility.
  (2) Others want a stable interface

To accommodate both, I've duplicated the existing service at
<URL:http://valet.webthing.com/xslt/20011027.html>.  This will
remain stable so long as anyone needs it to.

--
Nick Kew

Site Valet - the essential service for anyone with a website.
<URL:http://valet.webthing.com/>