Re: Validation as EARL

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 12:28:46 -0400 (EDT)
To: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>
cc: <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>
Cool...

Do you have a way for the validator to point to errors as URIs in a spec
instead of just strings? (i.e. do the tests it runs correspond to testts that
are specified as first-class web objects, or are they implicit magic that you
had to develop yourself?)

(BTW, is this URI going to be stable - i.e. can I build another experiment on
top of the first one?)

cheers

Charles