New Working Draft

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 02:09:56 -0500 (EST)
To: WAI AU Guidelines <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
The latest draft is up at last. Sorry for the delays.

http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/WD-WAI-AUTOOLS-19990304

It doesn't yet separate techniques out, and there are a bunch of things to
look at. I would like to review priorities of checkpoints at the next
meeting. I would also like to look at what has become section 3, but I
suspect more discussion on the list is a necesary precursor to getting any
value out of that.

In particular I am interested in the referenced documents and what needs
to go into a summary. I think it would be interesting to know how SoftQuad
felt about the various sets of references when they were working on their
design.

Charles

phone: +1 617 258 0992   http://purl.oclc.org/net/charles