Re: New Working Draft

From: Daniel Dardailler <danield@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 10:31:13 +0100
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
cc: "w3c-wai-au@w3.org" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>

One comment on
 http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/WD-WAI-AUTOOLS-19990304

(which should be linked from the group home page BTW)

 2.1.2: Extensions to W3C specifications must not reduce accessibility.

I think we should add that having the tool generate non standard
markup should be cleary indicated to the author. In the same
checkpoint is fine with me, like "Extensions to W3C specifications
should be clearly indicated and must not reduce accessibility."