RE: New Working Draft

From: Charles Oppermann <chuckop@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 00:57:17 -0800
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
How will presenting a document in a structured view improve it's
accessibility?  Have you considered the potential development cost in
creating this feature?

How will knowing that a <P> tag is part of a <H1> help the accessibility of
the document?  Can you explain the rationale and the reason.

What authoring tools provide this feature?  I know that Word has an outline
view - is that what you are referring to?  How would Excel produce this

Charles Oppermann
Program Manager, Microsoft Accessibility and Disabilities Group