Fwd "a comment on NFC"

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 15:22:43 +0300
To: w3c-i18n-ig@w3.org, w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

I would value any help in drafting a reply to Peter F. Patel-Schneider's

which I take to be on RDF Concepts

(He may be looking at the later editors draft:

which includes the additional following para:

The string in both plain and typed literals is required to
be in Unicode Normal Form C [NFC]. This requirement is motivated
by [Charmod] particularly section 4 Early Uniform Normalization.
as well as some other clarifications on this issue, as indicated to Peter in

Given that he remains disatisfied perhaps the best we can do is to thank him
for his concern and move on.