Re: Fwd "a comment on NFC"

From: Graham Klyne <gk@ninebynine.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 10:59:32 +0100
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>, w3c-i18n-ig@w3.org, w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

At 15:22 01/10/03 +0300, Jeremy Carroll wrote:
>I would value any help in drafting a reply to Peter F. Patel-Schneider's
>comment
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003OctDec/0003

[...]

>Given that he remains disatisfied perhaps the best we can do is to thank him
>for his concern and move on.

I understand that the whole matter of NFC is in response to input from
I18N.  Can we cite them in any response?

I do find myself wondering why the NFC restriction does not apply to
URIs.  (Or does it?  In which case maybe that should be noted in any response.)

#g

Graham Klyne
GK@NineByNine.org