Re: call for agenda items

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 17:51:18 +0100
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
CC: Patrick Stickler <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>, rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>, Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>, i18n <w3c-i18n-ig@w3.org>

This might be a question about the meeting I missed ...

Have we added a horst-01 test case?

We should (or perhaps merely could) add a test that is more or less
Herman's initial comment and say that it is a non-entailment.

I would then also add this very same test to the OWL test suite as an
entailment.

If we have not done so then we could have this on the agenda.

(I may be a little late tomorrow, and will not be reading my e-mail before
the meeting. In one scenario I will also not be available after the first
60 minutes).

(I could probably manage to add the test case to the website this evening
if prompted to do so).

Jeremy