BIND issue COPY/MOVE on "same" resouece, was: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-webdav-bind-07.txt

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 20:43:42 +0200
To: Lisa Dusseault <lisa@osafoundation.org>
CC: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org

See
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2004JanMar/0140.html>.

As far as I can tell, this was answered in

<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2004JanMar/0143.html>

and

<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2004JanMar/0147.html>

I can't see any posting in which somebody was rejecting these
explanations, so I have to assume that there was consensuns that this
isn't a problem and no change is required.

Please let me know

a) if they haven't (in which case I'd like to see answers to the two
replies) and/or

b) whether the explanations should be added to the BIND issues list.

Best regards, Julian