BIND issue permissions, was: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-webdav-bind-07.txt

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 20:48:48 +0200
To: Lisa Dusseault <lisa@osafoundation.org>
CC: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org

See
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2004JanMar/0149.html>.

These were indeed two questions which I tried to answer in
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2004JanMar/0150.html>.

1) BIND and UNBIND require the ACL privileges DAV:bind and DAV:unbind.
Nobody objected to the statement that this is kind of obvious and
doesn't need to be stated explicitly.

2) I did not understand the second part of the issue and asked for an
explanation that was never supplied.

As far as I can tell, part 1 has been resolved, while part 2 is on hold
until there's an explanation of what the issue actually is.

Best regards, Julian