Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-webdav-bind-07.txt

From: Lisa Dusseault <lisa@osafoundation.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 10:19:20 -0700
Cc: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>

Here are some of the issues I've posted before:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2004AprJun/0016.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2004AprJun/0014.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2004JanMar/0154.html,
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2004JanMar/0146.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2004JanMar/0149.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2004JanMar/0140.html

I know that you've answered these emails before, but that doesn't mean
I consider the issues resolved.  Joe's going to take care of resolving
them since I wouldn't declare consensus on issues I raised unless it
were overwhelmingly clear.  I don't particularly want to discuss these
now because we don't have the issue tracking DB up yet.

Lisa