RE: New RFC2518bis draft, COPY / MOVE of live properities

From: Lisa Dusseault <ldusseault@xythos.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 17:59:29 -0400
To: <w3c-dist-auth@w3c.org>

If a MOVE operation MAY fail when live properties can't be continued as
live properties at the destination, what should we say about when the
server can allow the MOVE and when it can't? Is it entirely up to the
server or should we make a recommendation?

Then, if the server does fail, what error code should be returned?

Lisa