From: Jason Crawford <ccjason@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 13:35:15 -0500
To: Daniel Brotsky <dbrotsky@adobe.com>, w3c-dist-auth@w3c.org, "Lisa Dusseault" <lisa@xythos.com>

It sounds like we've concluded that we can't reuse the lockowner field
because we've already specified that it's free text.

Do we still have the requirement mentioned at...

regarding identifying the owner of a lock?  If so, now that we've had some
discussion on this topic, can someone provide an improved definition of the
requirement?    And a proposal?  Dan?  Lisa? Geoff?  Julian?

Phone: 914-784-7569,   ccjason@us.ibm.com