RE: HOW_TO_IDENTIFY_LOCK_OWNER

From: Jason Crawford <ccjason@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 13:35:15 -0500
To: Daniel Brotsky <dbrotsky@adobe.com>, w3c-dist-auth@w3c.org, "Lisa Dusseault" <lisa@xythos.com>

It sounds like we've concluded that we can't reuse the lockowner field
because we've already specified that it's free text.

Do we still have the requirement mentioned at...

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2001JulSep/0218.html
says...

regarding identifying the owner of a lock?  If so, now that we've had some
discussion on this topic, can someone provide an improved definition of the
requirement?    And a proposal?  Dan?  Lisa? Geoff?  Julian?

J.

Phone: 914-784-7569,   ccjason@us.ibm.com