Slide Project

From: Soumya Dasgupta <soumyadasgupta@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 16:35:35 +0530
To: ejw@cse.ucsc.edu, w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
Hi All,
I am working with the slide project and facing a few problems.I am running
the command line client Slide.I am being able to connect to the WebDav
server deployed in tomcat.The get operation from the server is also fine i.e
I can download resources from the server.But when I am trying to upload a
file to the server an authorization error message is coming.The entire log
is given below.

F:\jakarta-slide-1.0.16\build\client\classes>java
org.apache.webdav.cmd.Slide
[ Slide ] $ open
Enter http URL: http://localhost:8080/
[LOCALHOST] / $ put
[LOCALHOST] / $ put joy.txt
Uploading  'joy.txt' to '/joy.txt': failed.
Forbidden (403)
[LOCALHOST] / $

---------------------------
My questions are
1)From which configuration file in the webdav server can I find set of user
lists their passwords and their permissions to resources.Is it
tomcat-user.xml?
2)What is the default login to the webdav server i.e. the login with which I
am conecting in this case.Is it guest?
3)How do I connect to the webdav server with a particular userid password
from this particular command line client.

Regards
Soumya.