W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-mmsem@w3.org > November 2006

Re: Agenda 23 November Telecon 1600 UTC

From: Stamatia Dasiopoulou <dasiop@iti.gr>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 18:14:36 +0200
Message-ID: <000d01c70f1a$783a6e10$4b75fbc3@iti.gr>
To: "MMSem-XG Public List" <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>

late regrets,
sorry i won't be able to attend.


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "RaphaŽl Troncy" <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
To: "MMSem-XG Public List" <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2006 9:40 PM
Subject: Agenda 23 November Telecon 1600 UTC


AGENDA Teleconference
W3C Multimedia Semantics Incubator Group
23 November 2006, 1600 UTC
                0900 (West US)
                1200 (East US)
                1700 (London)
                1800 (Amsterdam, Berlin)
                1900 (Athens)
Duration: 60 min

Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 conference code 66736# ('MMSEM')
IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #mmsem
Web-based IRC (member-only):

Chair: Jeff/Raphael
Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)

Please note that MMSEM XG telecons are for attendance by members and
invited experts only.

1. ADMIN (5')

Roll call

PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 16 November 2006 telecon:

: next telecon 23 November 2006
ACCEPTED: skip the telecon of 7 December 2006, reason: Face 2 Face the
8-9 of December
POLL: next telecon of 21 December 20006
POLL: next telecon of 4 January 2007

2. LINKS Pages (10')
Status Update:

   ACTION: Pasquale to maintain the Resources page
See: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Resources

   ACTION: Michael to maintain the Vocabularies page
See: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Vocabularies

   ACTION: Giovanni and Christian to maintain the Tools page
See: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Tools

3. XG UPDATES (25')

   ACTION: Melli and Paul to do their wiki page [recorded in

Image Annotation on the Semantic Web:

   ACTION: Raphael addresses the comments on "Image Annotation on the
Semantic Web document" by next telecon change the css style (XG report)
change the syntax of the examples (N3) and the graphs (IsaViz) [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2006/10/26-mmsem-minutes.html#action08]

Use cases on Interoperability Problems:
Status Update:

   ACTION: Vassilis to review all use cases [recorded in
   ACTION: Jeff to review all use cases [recorded in

 3.1 Music Use case: (Giovanni, Oscar, Jacco)

   ACTION: Oscar, Jacco and Giovanni to make a first draft of the use
case by December 1st [recorded in
   ACTION: Jacco to review the music use case [recorded in

 3.2 News Use case: (Raphael, Chris)

   ACTION: Raphael, Chris, Thierry: finish news UC draft before Dec 1st.
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/11/16-mmsem-minutes.html#action11]

 3.3 Bio-medical Image Use case: (Melliyal)


 3.4 MPEG-7 metadata interoperability Use case: (Vassilis, Michael and

   ACTION: Vassilis et al to provide 1st draft MPEG-7 UC before Dec 1.
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/11/16-mmsem-minutes.html#action12]
Review of Raphael:
Review of Suzanne Little:

 3.5 Photo Use case: (Susanne Boll)

   ACTION: Susanne Boll extent draft Photo UC before Dec 1 [recorded in

 3.6 Semantic Multimedia Retrieval Use case: (Ioannis)

   ACTION: Vassilis to contact Ioannis about future of this UC [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2006/11/16-mmsem-minutes.html#action15]
   ACTION: Vassilis to suggest skype to Ioannis [recorded in
Review of Raphael:

 3.7 Algorithm representation Use case: (Massimo, Suzanne, Patrizia,

   ACTION: Massimo &  Suzanne to have draft ready for review before
December 1 [recorded in
   ACTION: Tobias to send comments on Algorithm representation Use case
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/11/16-mmsem-minutes.html#action17]
Review of Raphael:

 3.8 Tagging Use case: (George)

 3.9 Building multimedial Semantic Web Applications (Michael)

   ACTION: Jeff and Vassilis to review
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/11/16-mmsem-minutes.html#action18]

4. Interoperability Deliverable (10')

   ACTION: Vassilis to clarify the content of section 6 and 9 and ask to
use case authors precised contributions, on the mailling list [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2006/11/16-mmsem-minutes.html#action19]

5. Future Metings: (10')

   ACTION: ALL to answer to the questionnaire about his/her
participation in the next F2F meeting
See: http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/39139/MMSEM-FTF02/
15 answers so far ... There are still 15 more answers missing !!!

6. AOB

RaphaŽl Troncy
CWI (Centre for Mathematics and Computer Science),
Kruislaan 413, 1098 SJ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
e-mail: raphael.troncy@cwi.nl & raphael.troncy@gmail.com
Tel: +31 (0)20 - 592 4093
Fax: +31 (0)20 - 592 4312
Web: http://www.cwi.nl/~troncy/
Received on Thursday, 23 November 2006 16:12:47 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:01:24 UTC