RE: [MMSEM-Vocabulary] Request for contribution (audio vocabularies)

Oscar,

Thanks a lot for this really _valuable_ input. I'll put that into our wiki ASAP.
When you have your account, would you mind looking over it and peradventure correct it?

Cheers & hear you soon,
				Michael

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.

 http://www.joanneum.at/iis/