W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-wsc-wg@w3.org > April 2007

RE: Agenda, Wednesay, 11 April, WSC Call

From: Bruno von Niman <ANEC_W3CRep_Bruno@vonniman.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 11:05:03 +0200
To: "'Mary Ellen Zurko'" <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>, <public-wsc-wg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <003501c77b4f$56333da0$a7bee055@BMySony>
Hi Mary,

 

My regrets for this week and the two following:

 

-          April 11 I cannot work after EU office hours (family duties);

-          April 18, I’m running a workshop in Luxembourg;

-          April 25, I’m running a 3-day 3G user experience event.

 

Best regards,

Bruno

ANEC W3C Rep

  _____  

From: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Mary Ellen Zurko
Sent: den 9 april 2007 23:48
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Subject: Agenda, Wednesay, 11 April, WSC Call

 


Web Security Context (WSC) Call Agenda 

Calling information:
Wednesday, 11 April 2007
11:00 am - 12:30 pm Eastern time
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/#meetings

_______________________________________


Reminders:

1) If you cannot attend, please send me your regrets. We are logging those in the minutes.

2) Remember to create Issues for any concrete changes you're requesting in your review of wsc-usecases. 

3) Currently open Action Items:


ACTION-150 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/150> 

OPEN

Propose text do <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/150>  drill down on possible classes of conforming implementations -- more concrete than note, more abstract than products

Chuck Wade

2007-04-15


ACTION-159 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/159> 

OPEN

Put documentation <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/159>  about action item editing interface on group page

Thomas Roessler

2007-04-25


ACTION-163 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/163> 

OPEN

to draft <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/163>  "where am I" outline

Rachna Dhamija

2007-04-02


ACTION-168 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/168> 

OPEN

really cancel May 9 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/168>  call

Mary Ellen Zurko

2007-05-02


ACTION-170 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/170> 

OPEN

Put 4th f2f on <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/170>  Dublin agenda: September or November?

Mary Ellen Zurko

2007-05-04


ACTION-172 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/172> 

OPEN

Map threat trees to <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/172>  use case dimensions

Stuart Schechter

2007-04-04


ACTION-173 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/173> 

OPEN

Turn use case <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/173>  dimensions into note material

Thomas Roessler

2007-04-25


ACTION-175 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/175> 

OPEN

Summarize <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/175>  robustness practices in terms of limitations on sites\\\\' freedom 

Johnathan Nightingale

2007-04-18


ACTION-176 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/176> 

OPEN

Ping george staikos <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/176>  by e-mail and negotiate corresponding action

Thomas Roessler

2007-04-11


ACTION-177 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/177> 

OPEN

aggregate material <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/177>  on TLS user interaces across browsers, based on input from vendors

Mike Beltzner

2007-04-25


ACTION-178 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/178> 

OPEN

pull together mixed <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/178>  content / "what is a secure page" material from earlier list discussions

Yngve Pettersen

2007-04-18


ACTION-179 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/179> 

OPEN

put check of <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/179>  recommendation material against InScopbyCategory wiki item on f2f agenda; find volunteer to lead that discussion

Mary Ellen Zurko

2007-05-15


ACTION-180 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/180> 

OPEN

Make pass through <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/180>  SharedBookmarks and other material; map testing results to status quo

Maritza Johnson

2007-04-18


ACTION-181 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/181> 

OPEN

summarize EV cert <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/181>  discussion and deliver proto recommendations in Wiki

Phillip Hallam-Baker

2007-04-18


ACTION-182 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/182> 

OPEN

Summarize TLS <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/182>  discussion and extract proto recs into wiki 

Michael McCormick

2007-04-25


ACTION-183 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/183> 

OPEN

go over TrustMe <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/183>  notes, update in wiki

Tyler Close

2007-04-18


ACTION-184 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/184> 

OPEN

summarize <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/184>  robustness practices in terms of limitations on sites\\' freedom

Jan Vidar Krey

2007-04-18


ACTION-185 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/185> 

OPEN

Integrate diffmk <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/185>  into editing environment

Thomas Roessler

2007-04-25


ACTION-186 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/186> 

OPEN

review Process <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/186>  related section of note

Thomas Roessler

2007-04-25


ACTION-187 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/187> 

OPEN

revisit her <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/187>  availability as editor

Rachna Dhamija

2007-05-30




_______________________________________


Agenda: 

1) Pick a scribe
 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/scribes> http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/scribes


2) Approve minutes from last meeting 
http://www.w3.org/2007/03/28-wsc-minutes

3) Newly closed action items 


ACTION-154 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/154> 

CLOSED

Track HTTP Auth <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/154>  related extensions

Bill Doyle

2007-03-20

 


ACTION-157 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/157> 

CLOSED

Update 7.2 to <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/157>  encompass page source

Tyler Close

2007-03-28

 


ACTION-160 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/160> 

CLOSED

Put out-of-scope <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/160>  text on cross-site-scripting into Note

Tyler Close

2007-03-27

 


ACTION-166 <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/166> 

CLOSED

Set up shawn and <http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/track/actions/166>  rachna as additional editors

Thomas Roessler

2007-04-04



4) Lightening Discussions of Proposed Recommendations

http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/RecommendationDisplayProposals

We'll pick up at item 5. 
We'll go top down, identifying the person to present (for 5 minutes) and follow up with conversation (for 10 minutes). 

5) Next meeting - Wednesday, April 18
More Lightening discussions of recommendations 
Received on Tuesday, 10 April 2007 09:08:11 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 5 February 2008 03:52:46 GMT