W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-wsc-wg@w3.org > April 2007

Agenda, Wednesay, 11 April, WSC Call

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 17:48:08 -0400
To: public-wsc-wg@w3.org
Message-ID: <OF5A890282.9806BA58-ON852572B5.0051A891-852572B8.0077C509@LocalDomain>
Web Security Context (WSC) Call Agenda 

Calling information:
Wednesday, 11 April 2007
11:00 am - 12:30 pm Eastern time
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/Group/#meetings

_______________________________________


Reminders:

1) If you cannot attend, please send me your regrets. We are logging those 
in the minutes.

2) Remember to create Issues for any concrete changes you're requesting in 
your review of wsc-usecases. 

3) Currently open Action Items:

ACTION-150
OPEN
Propose text do drill down on possible classes of conforming 
implementations -- more concrete than note, more abstract than products
Chuck Wade
2007-04-15
ACTION-159
OPEN
Put documentation about action item editing interface on group page
Thomas Roessler
2007-04-25
ACTION-163
OPEN
to draft "where am I" outline
Rachna Dhamija
2007-04-02
ACTION-168
OPEN
really cancel May 9 call
Mary Ellen Zurko
2007-05-02
ACTION-170
OPEN
Put 4th f2f on Dublin agenda: September or November?
Mary Ellen Zurko
2007-05-04
ACTION-172
OPEN
Map threat trees to use case dimensions
Stuart Schechter
2007-04-04
ACTION-173
OPEN
Turn use case dimensions into note material
Thomas Roessler
2007-04-25
ACTION-175
OPEN
Summarize robustness practices in terms of limitations on sites\\\\' 
freedom 
Johnathan Nightingale
2007-04-18
ACTION-176
OPEN
Ping george staikos by e-mail and negotiate corresponding action
Thomas Roessler
2007-04-11
ACTION-177
OPEN
aggregate material on TLS user interaces across browsers, based on input 
from vendors
Mike Beltzner
2007-04-25
ACTION-178
OPEN
pull together mixed content / "what is a secure page" material from 
earlier list discussions
Yngve Pettersen
2007-04-18
ACTION-179
OPEN
put check of recommendation material against InScopbyCategory wiki item on 
f2f agenda; find volunteer to lead that discussion
Mary Ellen Zurko
2007-05-15
ACTION-180
OPEN
Make pass through SharedBookmarks and other material; map testing results 
to status quo
Maritza Johnson
2007-04-18
ACTION-181
OPEN
summarize EV cert discussion and deliver proto recommendations in Wiki
Phillip Hallam-Baker
2007-04-18
ACTION-182
OPEN
Summarize TLS discussion and extract proto recs into wiki 
Michael McCormick
2007-04-25
ACTION-183
OPEN
go over TrustMe notes, update in wiki
Tyler Close
2007-04-18
ACTION-184
OPEN
summarize robustness practices in terms of limitations on sites\\' freedom
Jan Vidar Krey
2007-04-18
ACTION-185
OPEN
Integrate diffmk into editing environment
Thomas Roessler
2007-04-25
ACTION-186
OPEN
review Process related section of note
Thomas Roessler
2007-04-25
ACTION-187
OPEN
revisit her availability as editor
Rachna Dhamija
2007-05-30


_______________________________________


Agenda: 

1) Pick a scribe
http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/scribes


2) Approve minutes from last meeting 
http://www.w3.org/2007/03/28-wsc-minutes

3) Newly closed action items 

ACTION-154
CLOSED
Track HTTP Auth related extensions
Bill Doyle
2007-03-20

ACTION-157
CLOSED
Update 7.2 to encompass page source
Tyler Close
2007-03-28

ACTION-160
CLOSED
Put out-of-scope text on cross-site-scripting into Note
Tyler Close
2007-03-27

ACTION-166
CLOSED
Set up shawn and rachna as additional editors
Thomas Roessler
2007-04-04

4) Lightening Discussions of Proposed Recommendations

http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/wiki/RecommendationDisplayProposals

We'll pick up at item 5. 
We'll go top down, identifying the person to present (for 5 minutes) and 
follow up with conversation (for 10 minutes). 

5) Next meeting - Wednesday, April 18
More Lightening discussions of recommendations 
Received on Monday, 9 April 2007 21:48:17 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 5 February 2008 03:52:46 GMT