Re: ISSUE-28: \"available security information\"

Echoing comments I've made on the calls, I am also a fan of this
section.  Not only does it document the context in which
recommendations were generated (Mez's point) but it is also a
reasonably useful list to which to refer; at least for me.  I'm fine
with changing the language though, so that we don't claim to be
something we're not.

---
Johnathan Nightingale
Human Shield