	From: public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-wsc-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Johnathan Nightingale
	Sent: Monday, April 09, 2007 3:52 PM
	To: Timothy Hahn
	Cc: Web Security Context WG
	Subject: Re: ISSUE-28: \"available security information\"

	Echoing comments I've made on the calls, I am also a fan of this
section.  Not only does it document the context in which recommendations
were generated (Mez's point) but it is also a reasonably useful list to
which to refer; at least for me.  I'm fine with changing the language
though, so that we don't claim to be something we're not.

	---
	Johnathan Nightingale
	Human Shield
	johnath@mozilla.com