W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-semann@w3.org > May 2006

Agenda for SAWSDL telcon 2006/5/2

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 18:30:32 +0200
To: SAWSDL WG <public-ws-semann@w3.org>
Message-Id: <1146501033.3827.23.camel@localhost>

Agenda for SAWSDL telcon 2006/5/2. 
Dial-in information (member-only) [1]
Zakim instructions [2]

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-semann/2006Apr/0020.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim


----------------------------------------
1. Roll call, scribe, agenda review, AOB?
 - Scribe list: JBD, LH, HL, EP, BNS, AS, JL, CB, JF, RA, MK
 - Any additions/modifications to agenda?
   - Especially reordering of issues to be discussed


----------------------------------------
2. Approval of minutes
 - Minutes of last meeting [1]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/minutes/20060425


----------------------------------------
3. Action Item Review
 - Action item list [1]

2006-04-25: BNS, Rama to start the Examples document
 - waiting for Examples, to be discussed in item 5

2006-04-25: Amit to send their Master's Theses usecases
 - is it [2]?

2006-04-25: ericP to decide our namespace and send it to editors
 - is [3] meant to be temporary, until first public WD?

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/admin/#Actions
[2] http://lsdis.cs.uga.edu/library/download/techRep2-15-06.pdf
[3] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/spec/sawsdl#


----------------------------------------
4. Administrivia
 - Face-to-face confirmed for June 20-21 [1]
 - Provisional schedule on our admin web page [2]
   - September Last Call
   - Parking Examples doc as WG note when we get to Rec
 - Saying important things only on IRC is bad
   - I usually discover new stuff when editing minutes
 - Editors should probably keep todo list 
   - Add any document resolutions (esp. issue resolutions)
   - Send an email (maybe to member list) when resolution is implemented

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-semann/2006Apr/0019.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/admin/


----------------------------------------
5. Document status
 - Any examples, use cases for the Examples document?


----------------------------------------
6. Some editorial issues (not reified in issues list)
 - lsdis namespaces in the document [1]
   - should we use example.com instead?
 - "action concept" in 2.1 [1]
 - replacing RosettaNet in examples with weather service? [2]

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-semann/2006Apr/0034.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-semann/2006Apr/0038.html


----------------------------------------
7. Issue 9: Introductory full example [1]
 - Should we have a full example at the beginning of the document?
 - Example moved for consistency with other W3 specs? [2]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/#x9
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-semann/2006Apr/0042.html


----------------------------------------
8. Issue 3: Identifying type of model [1]
 - Options from [2]
   - 1) say nothing, leave to the Web
   - 2) allow peeking inside the URI (.owl)
   - 3) explicit type for each modelReference
 - Proposal to accept option 1) [3]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/#x3
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-semann/2006Apr/0019.html
[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-semann/2006Apr/0025.html


----------------------------------------
9. Issue 4: externally defined semantic annotations [1]
 - What does charter mean?
   - Semantic language (like OWL,WSMO,UML)
   - Or external placement of generic annotations
 - In either case, issue out of scope
   - Proposing to postpone until after first SAWSDL

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/#x4


----------------------------------------
10. Issue 2: embedding semantic descriptions? [1]
 - three options
   - 1) embedding within wsdl:description
   - 2) embedding within a sawsdl:models container
   - 3) embedding in place of the reference
 - how about descriptions getting out of sync? [2]
 - adding a mechanism like sawsdl:modelLocation [3]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/#x2
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-semann/2006Apr/0035.html
[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-semann/2006Apr/0037.html


----------------------------------------
11. Issue 5: Multiplicity of modelReference value [1]
 - some discussion at [2]
 - should apply on everything, not only element [3]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/#x5
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-semann/2006Apr/0030.html
[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-semann/2006Apr/0034.html


----------------------------------------
12. Issue 10: modelReference vs. category [1]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/#x10


----------------------------------------
13. Issue 6: Clarification of SchemaMapping concept [1]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/#x6


----------------------------------------
14. Issue 7: Combining multiple modelReferences and schemaMappings [1]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/#x7


----------------------------------------
15. Issue 8: Conflict Resolution Rules [1]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/#x8
Received on Monday, 1 May 2006 16:30:48 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 17 April 2012 12:14:27 GMT