Re: issue: embedding semantic descriptions?

Hi,

I agree with Rama that two many objections might confuse however helping
the client processor resolving the logically URI in the model reference
or the schema mapping is worth some effort.

I would support option 2 (container element), since this would be in the
spirit of the WSDL 2 component model. Additionally to the container
element <sawsdl:models>, I would suggest to also specify a mechanism
similar to xmi:schemaLocation that gives a hint to the client processor
where to resolve the logical URI used in the references. Such an
attribute could be named sawsdl:modelLocation.

best
  Holger

--
Holger Lausen

Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI)
http://www.deri.org/

Tel:   +43 512 5076464
Email: holger.lausen@deri.org