Re: issue: Identifying type of model

Thanks Jacek,

Then I think we can keep the spec as it is - as in option  number 1.  On
the sub-issue you raised, the spec does point to a specific element within
the model and, indeed, the whole file will have to be read in order to
resolve it.  I think this clears the way for the support of a list of
references directly in the WSDL modelReference attribute.

Regards,
Joel