Re: [Q2A] Possible useful additions

 > (Sorry, can't remember by whom for my life.)
That's me. :P

I updated my dev install with the other plugins so everyone can get an opinion on those. I already changed some of the plugins' settings. No work was done on the markdown editor
plugin, yet.

admin login: admin / testing
user login: user / testing

Feel free to play around with all the stuff (admin/plugin settings etc.). You can also register new user accounts (no email verification required). Just don't break anything! ;)

I put some thoughts into the box at the upper right, you can add notes there, too (Admin > Layout > the HTML code there).

Plugins look good in general, some work needs to be done though. The polls plugin already has some permissions, so we can set "create polls" to admins only, for example. Allowing
users to change their votes is also possible. Badges could use some work. See the notes on the page for more info.