Re: [Q2A] Possible useful additions

- Polls -- I think admins being able to create polls would be great. I
don't see the purpose for regular users, and it would likely just creat

- FAQ -- +1

- Badges -- Doesn't bother me either way. Might be nice to have a way to
recognize users who are making an effort to help and contribute.

- Tagging Tools -- I can definitely see the benefit. The biggest issue I
believe would be consistency across articles. That said, it'd be nice to
have

- Markdown Editor -- My biggest issue is making sure we have a consistent
syntax. I'd be glad to use Markdown, but if we are going to use it, I think
we need to convert all of the articles to use Markdown.