Bug section in MWT for Doc Sprints?

From: Jonathan Garbee <jonathan@garbee.me>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 17:01:33 -0400
To: public-webplatform@w3.org
Should I create a section in the Most Wanted Tasks for bug-squashing and
link to some of the top bugs I notice that could/should be handled at
Doc Sprints?  I think having some to focus on that require large groups
can tackle easily would be beneficial.  Then if more is needed the
bugtracker itself can be referenced for more work in Content and Info
Architecture.

Either way I think we could use some kind of system to point specific
things out for doc sprints.  Right now I have raised most of the issues
to Critical or Major that can be targeted at the sprint so they are more
easily findable.

Thanks,
-Garbee