Re: Positioning document for web ed learning material

Hmm...

IMHO The "keeping current"-problem will over time probably not only apply
to external examples and links - it will most likely become equally
relevant for our own excersises, our original content (and our
translations) sooner or later...

So - perhaps having procedures in place for (very visibly) assuring
visitors that *we* keep our material current would also be a good thing...

Imagine a "quality assurance stamp" on all published material stating
"reviewed and updated at {date}" - or "this is a translation, the original
text was revised {date} and the translation was updated to reflect that at
{date}"

.... or something similar (eg. "this is the translation of version 17 of the
FED-100 excersise 7.1.2 Assignment 1: Class Homepage")

With that in place - wouldn't revising external examples while we
regurarily revise the material itself anyway be greatly simplified as well?

.... just a thought :)
/Åke J