Re: Positioning document for web ed learning material

From: Chris Mills <cmills@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 22:10:14 +0000
Cc: Åke Järvklo <ake@jarvklo.se>, W3C WebEd Public <public-webed@w3.org>
To: Adrian Roselli <Roselli@algonquinstudios.com>
Thanks all for such great feedback. I'll get my teeth into this tomorrow and make some updates.

Chris Mills
Open standards evangelist and dev.opera.com editor, Opera Software
Co-chair, web education community group, W3C

* Try Opera: http://www.opera.com
* Learn about the latest open standards technologies and techniques: http://dev.opera.com
* Contribute to web education: http://www.w3.org/community/webed/