Re: Fwd: [Agenda] WebCGM telecon: Thursday, 28 September 2006

Hi Kentarou,

Thanks again for your input.  In fact, during telecon discussion, we
decided to change it to "viewers"  :)

Hearing Al's explanation for that, I agreed (as did everyone else).

Two small edits were performed, per telecon decisions, and the final
version, ready for integration into PR spec, is here now:

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/WG/2006/wai-appendix-V3.html

-Lofton.