Request for Comments: Media Resource specs

Hi All,

The Media Annotations WG is preparing the following two specs for LC
and is seeking comments from the WebApps community:

1. Ontology for Media Resource 1.0 [Version 09 March 2010]
  http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-mediaont-10-20100309/

2. API for Media Resource 1.0 [Version 09 March 2010]
  http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-mediaont-api-1.0-20100309/

If you have any comments, please send them to public-media-
annotation@w3.org (archived at [1]). Regarding the deadline for
comments, Daniel reports "we will start LC in April, thus due is by
April".

-Art Barstow

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/

Begin forwarded message: