[widgets] dir and span tests

From: Marcos Caceres <marcosc@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 19:34:53 +0100
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, "public-i18n-core@w3.org" <public-i18n-core@w3.org>
Hi,
I've created a bunch of tests for dir and span and would really
appreciate if someone could review them for completeness. They test the
most relevant elements affected by dir (span, widget, name, license,
description):

http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets/test-suite/i18n-tests.xml

The tests are based on the HTML+CSS Internationalization Tests [1].
Please note that there is no reference graphics in the test suite; I
intend to use the ones from [1] and a few that I will have to create by
hand. The tests are also not documented at this point, but I will get to
that too. Eventually, each of the tests will be put into a separate
widget file.

To make life easier for testers, in some cases, I've combined elements
together into a single test.

Kind regards,
Marcos
[1] http://www.w3.org/International/tests/list-html-css#direction