[selectors-api] Why no querySelector(All) on DocumentFragments?

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 14:25:51 -0500
To: "Web APIs WG (public)" <public-webapi@w3.org>

Is there a reason why querySelector(All) is not supported on
DocumentFragment nodes?  It seems to me that such support could be
useful...  It's already supported on disconnected subtrees rooted by an
Element, as far as I can tell, so it doesn't seem like the
DocumentFragment case would be all that different.

-Boris