[updated] EvalTF agenda

Dear Eval TF,

Some specific sections to focus on for tomorrow's discussion are:

# Step 3.f: Eliminate Redundancies in the Sample (Optional)
  - http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/conformance/ED-methodology-20131014#step3f
  - previous agreement to eliminate this section by adapting the others
  - any other perspectives meanwhile? otherwise we will implement it

# Step 4.a: Check web pages for WCAG2.0 conformance requirements
  - http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/conformance/ED-methodology-20131014#step4a
  - can and should we provide more guidance at this stage?
  - if so, how would that guidance look like?

Feel free to send any comments or thoughts to the list ahead of the
meeting as well. Looking forward to a good discussion on these items.

Best,
   Shadi